A little over a month ago, a fellow from the UK contacted me about adding a few features to ADPassMon. We sent a some emails back and forth and he decided to fork my ADPassMon github repo and take a stab at modifying my code himself. He has just released his project as ADPassMon v2. I gave him a few pointers along the way, but all new features that differentiate it from my project are entirely his own work. I’m frankly impressed with how quickly he was able to wrap his head around AppleScript ObjC and achieve his feature goals.
If you are a current ADPassMon user, I encourage you to take a look at his detailed write-up and see if his fork will fit your environment better.