I’ve neglected to post about the last few updates, but we are now at version 2.20.7.
There have been no major changes since my last announcement, but a few bugs have been fixed.
- General spiffing: Removed pre 10.8 code, polished other code, cleaned up comments, user feedback, and logging.
- If password does not expire, the Re-check Expiration menu item and the Test Settings button in the prefs window are disabled. This prevents an expiration days count (typically a very large number) from being displayed.
- Resolved an issue where the Create New Keychain button was not showing in the password dialog.
- Resolved an issue where changing the expiration check interval did not take effect.
- Resolved an issue where a “missing value” dialog box would appear when trying to change your password.